As a responsible employer, Falanx Group Limited and its subsidiaries are committed to promoting equality, diversity and human rights within the workplace, as well as in the way in which we engage with our clients, contacts and suppliers.
We commit to a comprehensive range of employment policies and codes of practice that underpin our duties and values as an employer, the expectations we have of our staff and our commitment to a fair, respectful and dignified workplace.
Our policies and practices include:
- Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work
- Bullying and Harassment
- Discipline and Grievance incorporating the ACAS Code of Practice
- Pay and Remuneration
- Performance Management
- Working Time Directive and Flexible Working
Adherence is monitored in a number of ways including through the encouragement of informal meetings, direct feedback, performance reviews, training and development and general monitoring of staff engagement.
Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
Our suppliers are expected to conduct their business ethically and with integrity, which includes:
- Respecting local, national and international laws, including applicable norms, laws, rules and regulations such as those relating to the environment, work relationships, health and safety, human rights and anti-trust.
- Conducting business in compliance with applicable anti-corruption conventions, laws and regulations.
- Acting ethically and responsibly while conducting business including, but not limited to, compliance with anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws, rules and regulations.
- Gathering competitive information by legal means and not sharing confidential information belonging to others without written permission.
- Understanding and respecting the obligations of Falanx Group, its subsidiaries and employees to comply with anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws, rules and regulations.
- Representing products, services and prices truthfully and accurately.
- Providing transparency of supply chain to Falanx Group or its relevant subsidiaries in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Conducting business with a commitment to maximum transparency consistent with good governance and commercial confidentiality.
- Upholding fair business standards in advertising, sales and competition.